This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Monday, February 19, 2007

You "Saw" it Coming...The Fourth Friggen Time...

Darren Lynn Bousman, director of "Saw II" and "Saw III", will be returning to continue drawing out a horror movie franchise that will eventually be bargain bin trash to the same effect "Hellraiser" and "Halloween" movies have become today. Man, what a long sentence-- But true! To be honest I have not seen the sequels, but I figured the first was bad enough, why would I want to waste my life on more dreck?
Anyway, keeping in line with all the other "Saw" movies over the last three years, this film will be released Oct. 26 of this year. Those who enjoy these movies, knock yourselves out. I'm sure you already know to check your brains at the door beforehand.

No comments: