This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cloverfield Monster Revealed? (EDIT: Fake!)

Take this with an enormous grain of salt. I'm not sure if it's real-- There is no official confirmation whether it's real or not. So if I post it's a fake, don't moan. As far as anyone knows this is the supposed design of the "Cloverfield/01-18-08" monster.



If it's real, I'm okay with it-- Even the tiny monsters. It looks original, weird enough and potentially scary. However, again, I'm really skeptical. It's an odd design, but has a lot of potential. I'll be on it to check if this is what the real design is or not.

EDIT:

Yeah, I was right to be a skeptic. Apparently the picture is nothing more than submitted fan art-- What the monster "could" look like to someone out there. Shame, as I really do like the design. Anyway, now that we know it's a fake there can be a downplay of rants.

No comments: