This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Diesel and Walker Get Furious Again?

Not a fan of these movies, but I have some buddies who do like these films, so I'm going to take a moment to mention it. Vin Diesel and Paul Walker, the stars of the first "The Fast and the Furious," are in talks to reunite for the fourth film. (Diesel did have a cameo in the thrid movie though.)
I'll be honest, I have not seen the first movie all the way through. I didn't want to see the sequel because A) I had not seen the first movie and B) Any movie named "2 Fast 2 Furious" is begging to be laughed at. "Tokyo Drift" looks as stupid as it gets-- An entire movie based on drifting your race car? Pass. Maybe I'll watch the first one though and see if I have a stronger desire to see the fourth movie.

No comments: