This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

TRAILER(s) - "I Am Legend"

Both a new full length and international trailer has been released for the Will Smith film "I Am Legend."

New Full Length Trailer -


International Trailer -


Both are very different, and they look like a lot of fun. But I am SO sick of armageddon centered zombie flicks. They're all the same, "28 Weeks Later" was one of the year's worst films, "Resident Evil: Extinction" was fun, but nothing more. Hell, "30 Days of Night" is more of a zombie flick than a vampire tale due to its premise. So why does this year need another zombie flick?
Well, it's highly anticipated (which means nothing) and Will Smith is in it. I guess I'll give it the benefit of the doubt if there's nothing else playing and enough money in my pocket. The CGI looks unimpressive and the been-there-done-that explosions don't encourage me. I must love movies a lot to even be considering this...

No comments: