This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Friday, December 28, 2007

Poll Results 2 - What Film Are You Looking Forward To The Most Next Year?

And why do I bother capitalizing every first letter of each word in my title? No clue.
Anyway, I apologize for the slow news week. Not too much has been going on and I do have, oh, five reviews to put up here pretty soon. In any case you can look forward to that and some other end of the year stuff to come your way. As for your most anticipated movie for next year, a whopping 53 votes gave the unsurprising win to "The Dark Knight." "Harry Potter" followed in a close second.
"Wait, what about 'X-Files'?" you say! Well one of my good friends was genius enough to let me know he screwed the voting system to hike the tally for "X-Files 2". So that's disqualified. Sorry "X-Files" fans. You can thank my friend for that. I don't know how much of that goes on, but don't do it. Thanks.

Anywho here's the final poll:

"The Dark Knight" - 13 Votes - 24%
"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" - 7 Votes - 13%
"Cloverfield" - 4 Votes - 7%
"Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" - 4 Votes - 7%
"Iron Man" - 4 Votes - 7%
"Rambo" - 4 Votes - 7%
"Other" - 4 Votes - 7%
"The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" - 2 Votes - 3%
"Bond 22" - 1 Vote - 1%
"Speed Racer" - 1 Vote - 1%
"Star Trek" - 1 Vote - 1%
"Incredible Hulk" - 0 Votes - 0%
"The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" - 0 Votes - 0%

So "The Dark Knight" wins by a lot. "Cloverfield,"Indy 4" and a few others were tied and there's no love for "Hulk" and the third "Mummy." I am curious what the 4% "Other" movies were. I'll have a new poll up in the coming days. Stick around.

No comments: