This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Friday, January 11, 2008

The Cloverfield Monster Revealed for Real? (I don't know...)

Once again I'm faced with the possibility of presenting false news, but seeing as this matches the description from several reviews and this picture has been making its rounds around the internet (which, granted, means nothing) I decided to give this one a shot.
Don't kill the messenger. If it's fake, I'll make sure everyone knows its fake.
Frankly, I think it's a really cool design and much better than the last design everyone thought was the monster. For those who don't want to know what "Clover" (as named, unofficially, by the films' monster designers) looks like I recommend not going going to that link below. For those who do wish to see it, go for it. I have a feeling this could be it: The real deal.

Copy and Paste in Browser: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii271/gman2887n4/cloverfield.jpg

If this is really it, I like the design. But I'm still not 100% sure if it is.

1 comment:

Robert Gay said...

This monster looks awesome. Those are some nice chompers, too.