This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Poll Results 3 - What Is The Best Film of 2007?

Well this poll ended horribly. Perhaps I should have thrown "Atonement" on there? Bleagh! The "Other" won out in this poll for some reason, I don't see what other movies could possibly measure up to what I listed. Perhaps "The Great Debaters?" "Charlie Wilson's War?" Hell, even "Across the Universe?" For those who were thinking "Transformers" or something when you hit "Other" ...Eh...no. Perhaps I'm being too harsh. I'm sure a decent number of people didn't even see these gems I listed. Oh well.
Anyway, here's the results:

"Other" - 47% - 9 Votes
"No Country for Old Men" - 15% - 3 Votes
"There Will Be Blood" - 10% - 2 Votes
"Eastern Promises" - 5% - 1 Vote
"American Gangster" - 5% - 1 Vote
"Juno" - 5% - 1 Vote
"Zodiac" - 5% - 1 Vote
"Michael Clayton" - 5% - 1 Vote

No comments: