This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Uwe Boll Strikes Back

You may remember that recently I posted information about how Uwe Boll, the worst director of the last two decades, perhaps even cinematic history, said that if an online petition reached 1 million, he'd stop making movies. Well, now he's urging his fans (are there any?) to start a pro-Uwe Boll petition and demands there be ONE MILLION votes to counter the anti-Uwe Boll petition.

Don't believe me? Take it from him. This ass-wipe has decided he is "the only genius in the business." Funniest video ever:



I love how he calls out other bad directors to try and make himself seem better. I'm not a fan of Roth, or Bay, but I'll be the first to admit "Transformers" is far more effective than "BloodRayne." (Which I'm embarrassed to say... I have seen.)

Click here to sign the anti-Boll petition and stop bad movies.

Thanks again to Slashfilm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who he is but he sounds like a douche. Signed.