This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"X-Files: I Want to Believe"

The title for the X-Files sequel has been revealed! "X-Files: I Want To Believe."

I'm going to have to let this one grow on me as I'm not sure if I like it, or rather... believe in it. In one sense is kind of cool to have the text on one of Mulder's posters in his office as the title. On the other hand it seems... cheap? (Time to broaden my vocabulary.) I'm excited to see another X-Files story, but the more I stand back and look at this thing, the less and less likable it looks. Werewolves? A standalone storyline? Is this going to be a movie, or a really long episode, i.e. "Star Trek: Insurrection."

It makes me wonder... Is "X-Files" too far past its prime to pull out something decent?

No comments: