This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Sunday, February 1, 2009

TRAILER - G.I. Joe (Teaser)

You know those movies that look so bad they're good? Stephen Sommers has made a career out of those. Sure, "The Mummy Returns" and "Van Helsing" might be some of the dumbest movies ever made, but they're a hell of a lot of fun.

Here it seems Sommers has gone deeper into the realm of idiocy to keep his dumb-fun title. No doubt "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra" looks like you're giddy, I'm-a-21st-Century-MTV-edited-action-extravaganza-with-no-mind, but we all know... well... at least most of us know, that the line between "fun" and "unbearable" is very thin. "G.I. Joe" is walking that line in ways I can barely relay.

For those of you who think "Dragonball: Evolution" looks bad (but entertaining), please check this out:


Watch Joe in Horror  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Was I the only one laughing? Do tell. Come August I may have to slap down some of my hard earned money for this. I had no idea it was going to be a comedy.

No comments: