This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Three "Star Trek" Clips

The world premeire of "Star Trek" has recently birthed high acclaim for Abrams' new movie. With it we have three new clips of the film showcasing a "Star Trek" that we have never seen before:

James T. Kirk hits on Uhura with some regrettable results:



Spock meets Scotty after he and Kirk beam on to the Enterprise:



And my favorite. I must have laughed at this 30 times. Why? Because I must have watched it 30 times. This is the introduction of Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy. This is the most impressive clip to me. Karl Urban has nailed the character. The way he talks, his facial expressions. I love how Urban, like DeForest Kelley, gives just a tiny hint of a southern accent to add to his paranoia. This clip is truly astounding to me:



"Star Trek" hits theaters next month. Let me know if a link goes dead.

No comments: