This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Friday, July 3, 2009

Poll - What Is Your Favorite Star Trek Film?

It's clear the half dozen people who visit my blog every month don't know much about Star Trek. With the best and worst Star Trek movies running for a tie, I scratch my head and wonder: "Are people really dumb enough to like 'Star Trek V'?" On the other hand, I suppose many just haven't seen these movies and thought it would be funny to vote for 'V.' Shame on them I suppose, but what are you going to do?

The results:

The Motion Picture - 0 Votes (0%)

The Wrath of Khan - 2 Votes (28%)

The Search for Spock - 0 Votes (0%)

The Voyage Home - 1 Vote (14%)

The Final Frontier - 2 Votes (28%)

The Undiscovered Country - 1 Vote (14%)

Generations - 0 Votes (0%)

First Contact - 1 Vote (14%)

Insurrection - 0 Votes (0%)

Nemesis - 0 Votes (0%)

No comments: