This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Friday, September 11, 2009

"Trek" Cover and Releases

Well it looks like the streak of bad cover art continues with all sorts of studios. And, per usual, the single disc DVD art looks far better than the two-disc DVD/Bluray art.

The one thing I do like about the bluray art is that it kind of fits in with the individual cases of the recent six-disc bluray box set. So for those who like the character's faces plastered on the front of each film-- I guess this isn't too terrible.

Otherwise, I recommend getting the Best Buy exclusive set with the Starfleet badges and domestic poster cover art.

Single Disc DVD:


3 Disc Bluray (same as 2 Disc DVD):



3 Disc Bluray Best Buy Edition:


Good thing I know the movie rocks. If I were to judge it by only the cover I probably wouldn't pick it up.

October 27th.

No comments: