This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Even If You Don't Ever Come To This Site...Watch This!

I'm not even going to announce this, just watch it and trust me and if you're not laughing your ass off, you're clearly the makers of this upcoming New Zealand "horror" film.



I hope they were going for a "Snakes on the Plane" inspiration here.
Ok, silliness aside, not much is known about this film. It's been released in New Zealand and Canada and apparently it will be coming out here this year. I have no idea how to look at this. I suspect the insanity in this film mirrors that of "Evil Dead", "Versus" and "Kung Fu Hussel". On the other hand I smell some cashing in on "Snakes on the Plane" here as well.
For those interested, I WILL, waste the internet space to post any news on this film coming to America. Until then, be patient and stay away from lambs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get this to play.