This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Thursday, January 11, 2007

"Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" Posters!

Yeah, ok, I wasn't the biggest fan of the 2nd film. It grows on you after watching it more and more, but even still it's hard not to look back on it and make a slightly disgusted face. However, I am a believer in redemption and I certianly am crossing my fingers that the third (and hopfully final) film will redeem the second. And if not, atleast the posters are kickass. I wouldn't mind one of these hanging on my wall.

Click on the pic if you want them bigger.









And if it does suck think about this: A) There's "Spider-Man 3" B) Can't be as bad as "Transformers" will be.

1 comment:

Robert Gay said...

i have faith that they can pull this one off. if nothing else, Jack will entertain me.