This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Monday, April 23, 2007

A Whole Different HULK Pt. 2

Apparently Arad exploded recently about people making way too big of a deal about the Hulk possibly being grey. Kind of funny really.

"It was a joke!" Arad laughed. "Here's what it was. There were 30 people around a table, and they said 'is there going to be a grey Hulk?' And I was thinking about it and I said, 'who knows?' It was one of those moments. I had just got back from Japan and I was trying to talk about Spider-Man and this guy was pushing me on The Hulk so I thought I'll be coy. I don't know what colour it is, and all of a sudden it's headline news. It's a different shade of green, but the colour is not like the old Hulk. And no, there's no grey Hulk."

Welp. That's that. A darker Hulk would probably be of benefit. Ang Lee's Hulk looked way too bright green to fit in with its surroundings.

No comments: