This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lavender Brown for Potter 6

Jessie Cave has "won" the role to play Lavender Brown, the apparent love interest of Ron Weasley in the highly anticipated Harry Potter film. I say "Won" because, apparently, and I find this hard to believe, 7,000 girls auditioned for the role. (Honestly, is Rupert Grint that good looking to all of you?)
Anyway, the top five auditioned with Grint and he got to kiss all five of them to "find the right chemistry." I'm sure Grint was in agony about that. Anywho, I don't want to make a bigger deal about that than it is, cause every other media out there is making a huge deal out of it. Jessie Cave is Lavender Brown. Don't know who she is...but I hope I've read that book by the time it comes out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rupert is so much better looking to me than daniel is. i would of auditioned if i were british.