This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

TRAILER - Star Trek (Teaser)

I've always been a casual Star Trek fan. I've enjoyed most of the movies and was a big fan of "The Next Generation" and "Voyager." Of course I've seen more reruns of the original series than I realize, but I could never get in to "Deep Space Nine." Now that I've described, in short, my enjoyment for the series I have to say J.J. Abrams may have transformed the franchise with his new Star Trek movie acting as both a prequel and restart to the original series. It feels darker, more alien and, as odd as this sounds, more down to earth. The teaser could be described with one word: Haunting. The idea of building a massive space craft to travel in to the unknown regions of space seems scary again. Lets hope the movie pulls off a feeling that's similar to the teaser:



Christmas, 2008.

No comments: