This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"The Flash" In Development Hell

Recently there was some catch-up played on the current condition of a future Flash movie. Slashfilm reports that producer Charles Rovan had a few words to say on the project:

“We had hoped to be able to get a new draft going before the writers’ strike and we weren’t able to,” Rovan admitted. “And since the writers’ strike, we just haven’t been able to find the right creative compatibility between what we’re looking for and a writer and you know, we’re a little bit dragging our feet, we’re just waiting to see what’s going to happen with this actor’s strike, you know.”

I've been wanting a Flash movie for a long time here, but as it stands I may not see this movie until I'm 80. The character has a lot of drive and I'm interested to see how he translates to the big screen. Flash is one of my favorite DC characters next to Batman, who's simply my favorite super hero in general. Hopefully one day....

No comments: