This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TRAILER - Star Trek (Trailer 2)

A lot of really fantastic trailers have been released recently... But this takes the cake. At first, I had no idea what it was, and when I found out (and it's cool when you find out) my mind had already been blown in to overdrive. It what might be the coolest, most exciting trailer since "The Dark Knight," we watch the origins of Kirk, Spock and the Enterprise herself unfold in one of the most satisfying "teaser" trailers I've ever seen.

So far, I'd like to shake J.J. Abrams' hand. The movie looks stunning. Lets hope the actual product will be just as satisfying.


Watch star trek trailer 2 in Entertainment Videos  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

May can't get here fast enough. Is it more is 2009 looking a lot more fun as of recent?

No comments: