This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Monday, December 7, 2009

Trailer of Interest - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Teaser)



So I wasn't too keen on the sixth film. It wasn't quite the blunder the fourth movie was, but as time goes by I look on it less and less fondly. After the incredible fifth entry and the "holy shit" trailers cut for the sixth film I expected a lot more.
It's really clear this trailer was cut from footage they were scraping at the bottom of the barrel for-- I mean how much have they really filmed by this point? I'm surprised they got the footage they did for such an early teaser-- And a good one at that. Oh, I don't think it's anything to wet your panties over just yet, but the potential is there. Lets get excited, yet again, and hope, yet again, these movies deliver.

HYPE-O-METER Scale 1-10: 7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see this movie!!!

sarah said...

thanks for posting!

so excited!

http://pittsburgh-odds-and-sods.blogspot.com/