This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Sunday, February 10, 2008

BRILLIANTLY DUMB JOCK Reviews "Strange Wilderness"


Seeing as I am writing on GMAN’s blog I do have to write reviews. For today I am going to do a review in the general format that I will use for my future reviews.

Strange Wilderness

Yes I know that GMAN already reviewed this but I feel the need to express my feelings about this movie seeing that I spent $7.75 on its. In a word, awful. In two, it blows. In three, god damn awful. In four…well you get the picture. I went to this movie thinking that I would like it because it has all the criteria that I normally like, young actors, bad jokes, drugs followed by dumb actions. But no, this movie sucked. This script was so bad that even a good acting crew couldn’t save it. In fact I am so repulsed that I don’t even have words to describe the horror that is Strange Wilderness. DON’T SEE IT!!!!!! I am really, really serious. Seeing as GMAN has reviewed it already I will let you read what he had to say and spare myself wasting anything more than I already have on that movie.

Movie Criteria:

How Good: Bad as my 14 year old brothers pick up lines.

Best Line(s): “Oh shit, a porcupine!”

Naked Breasts J:None dammit!!!

Drugs: Oh yeah.

Rating:R

No comments: