This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Monday, February 4, 2008

TRAILER(S) - Super Bowl TV Spots Collection

So here we have a collection of several TV spots advertising some highly anticipated films for this year. If any of these trailers go down, let me know.

1) IRON MAN

The trailer shows a huge deal more than the previous theatrical trailers have. I'm stoked for "Iron Man!" I loved that final shot.

2) WANTED

This short spot has a lot of stuff we've seen from the previous trailer, but it still looks rather exciting and well shot. Timur Bekmambetov is said to be quite the talent. I've yet to get a taste of his stuff, but should be viewing his "Night Watch" soon.

3) THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA - PRINCE CASPIAN

Not nearly as exciting as the theatrical trailer and not much is there that we have not seen before. Though it still gives off a darker vibe than the previous film.

4) WALL-E

Probably the most satisfying trailer next to "Iron Man." "Wall-E" looks clever, funny and cute all rolled in to one. I hope Pixar does more with this idea than they did with their last couple of movies.

That's all I can get for now. Stay tuned for more and help me make sure these videos still work.

No comments: