This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dwayne Johnson and Brendan Fraser Go Joe... G.I. Joe

Brendan Fraser has been said to make a cameo in Stephen Sommer's adaptation of "G.I. Joe" as the character Gung Ho. Makes sense to me. Fraser starred in two of Sommer's movies, "The Mummy" and "The Mummy Returns." So it's kind of cool that he's doing that I suppose. I always wondered how the director-actor relationship between the two was.

Meanwhile, Dwayne Johnson (no longer "The Rock") will be playing the role of "Shipwreck" in the upcoming, Hasbro toy inspired movie.

I have no idea who these characters are. I've never been a fan of "G.I. Joe," but considering I've said so little about it, I felt the need to give it some obligated love. For the "G.I. Joe" fans out there: Are you okay with all of this?

No comments: