This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Thursday, April 3, 2008

McConaughey as Magnum P.I.?

Does anyone think this is getting a little bit ridiculous? What about those who think it has long since passed ridiculous? Remakes. From old television shows, to big movie franchises, hell, to even smaller movies, remakes are everywhere. Next up? "Magnum P.I." the slick, 80s detective drama that made Tom Selleck the man he is today.

So what's going to happen with this show? Raswon Marshall, director of "Dodgeball," has written a script for the movie and is probably going to direct. Could things get worse? Maybe Matthew McConaughey is being offered the roll as Magnum, and while I don't have a problem with him as an actor, I don't necessarily see him as the new generation Magnum P.I. It seems like some bad casting to me.

Raswon Marshall... You have got to be kidding me...

No comments: