This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TRAILER - Winged Creatures

This film caught my attention recently. I wasn't too interested in it at first and then I saw the cast. The film stars Guy Pearce, Kate Beckinsale, Guy Pearce, Forest Whitaker, Guy Pearce, Dakota Fanning, Guy Pearce, Jennifer Hudson and Guy Pearce. Did I mention Guy Pearce, man of men, is in this movie?

The story, which includes Guy Pearce, follows a group of individuals that survive a diner shooting. They slowly find that their lives have been changed and find their own means to recover from the traumatic event.

Yes, in typical fashion, this does sound like another indie flick hoping to get several nods at the Oscars-- But Guy Pearce is in it.

Seriously it does look quite good. I'd keep an out for this one:


The film was released at the LA Film Festival this past June. It is rumored for a limited release later this year.

No comments: