This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Sunday, September 14, 2008

"The Dark Knight" Returns to Theaters January 2009!

Perhaps "The Dark Knight" will beat "Titanic's" record? "The Dark Knight" will return to theaters and IMAX as a reminder to Oscar voters this coming January.

This makes all too much sense to IMAX theaters anyway because it's currently the only major motion picture that uses the IMAX camera technology to utilize the entire screen. I see more re-releases of "The Dark Knight" coming along in the future.

In the meantime I'm pulling for "The Dark Knight" to receive more than just a nomination for Ledger. Should I say the category everyone is thinking? No. Maybe not yet. But I sure would like to see a movie like that get some higher nominations-- If you know what I mean.

"The Dark Knight" returns January 2009.

No comments: