This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TRAILER - Terminator Salvation (Trailer 3)

Every "if," "but" and qualm I originally had with this movie starting a year ago is just about gone. Warner Brothers, again, shows they know how to market a movie-- Cutting trailers is their forte. That said, "Transformers: Rise of the Fallen" can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. "Terminator Salvation" is the real robot frenzy to see this summer. It looks gorgeous. It feels gritty. And if the movie has as much heart and power as this trailer below, it could be a Terminator movie for the ages.

The end result is staggering:



With my favorite Nine Inch Nails song blaring in the background and the cinematography blowing my mind I have to wonder what this movie is really going for here. "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" is largely considered one of the, if not the, greatest action film of all time. Not simply because of its explosions and action, but because of the characters and amount of beauty it put in to portraying the value of human life. McG may have had my nose turned up at this previously, but the film is looking great. Here's to salvation!

No comments: