This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Monday, November 30, 2009

It Speaks For Itself...

But I'll say it anyway...

Badass!

I'm sure the general, non-comic book geeks out there are wondering who the silver Iron Man is. The answer is War Machine, piloted by Col. Rhodes played by Terrance-- Oh... Right... Played by Don Cheadle.

REALITY CHECK
Now as awesome as this is I do want to skeet some of my doubt on this post. As the time draws nearer for Iron Man 2 I begin to have the same weary feeling I had for X-Men Origins: Wolverine. What type of weary feeling you ask? Lets just say my concerns came to fruition.

It's very possible Iron Man 2 will NOT walk in the footsteps of great super-sequels like X2, Spider-Man 2 and, of course, The Dark Knight. Something about the amount of villains, heroes and recent knowledge of Mr. Downey Jr.'s hand in writing the thing stinks.

But until its release, I'll enjoy the really swank poster. You should as well.

No comments: