This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Harry Potter 7 Trio

And in a rather uninspiring picture. I suppose we always start with lame pictures don't we? But with this being the final film(s) I thought it would be fun to compare their last adventure with their first:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone



Well Ron doesn't look like a deformed horse anymore and I want to give Ms. Watson a round of applause for growing up so, SO well. Finally I can admit she's attractive without feeling like Roman Polanski. (I'd say Michael Jackson, but that ship has sailed hasn't it?)

Now I'm going to compare the Harry Potter franchise to one that's trying to be like it:



Failure's a bitch.

Potter 7, November 2010.

No comments: