This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Thursday, April 5, 2007

"Spider-Man 4" Seeming More and More Possible

Though both actors have previously stated they did not want to do a fourth film, Dunst recently had a major change of heart saying, "I would work with Sam on any movie he wanted to work on it with me, because I just adore that man. Now Tobey Maguire has gone on record saying he may be up for it as well-- Totally differing form his choice of hanging up the Spidey suit for good:

"It's possible that we make another movie," said Maguire. "It all depends on if there's a story worth telling. I feel very proud of the three movies that we've made. I feel like the stories all deserve to be told, and, you know, if they come up with a good movie, and the whole team wants to get back together, and we feel like we can make a good movie that's worth making, then I'm up for it."

Is Spidey 4 on the horizon? I wouldn't mind. I'm sick of trilogies.

No comments: