This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Friday, October 3, 2008

TRAILER - Dragon Ball

Okay, that's not the title of this movie. But in order to keep it up as long as possible, I've retitled the video. For those who don't get it, your answer is below.

As a fan of the show I'm not sure what to think of it. Some parts are kind of cool, others scream "cheese." I hate the line, "I'm not ready for this." Very out of character. I doubt the movie will be a "good film" by any close definition, but my fanboy curiosity will plow me in theaters just to make sure. (And probably have a lot of fun while I'm there.) One thing is for sure: The source material has definitively been Americanized...


Watch Dargon Round Things Feature in Entertainment Videos  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

No comments: