This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Changing a Few Things

A brief note concerning the content my blog will contain from here on out. As you may have noticed I've grown weary of simply reporting news about different movies. There's plenty of sites where you can get that from. Oh I'll still report new things that strike my fancy, but from here on it'll mostly be a reflection on film and current film bytes. Don't worry, before I dive head first in to rants and commentaries I'll get you up to speed.

When I first started this blog I intended to use it to keep friends and family up to date about things in the world of cinema. I believe that attempt has failed in some form and I've decided to take my blog in a new direction. I promise it won't seem like a drastic change, but it will be a little different.

Until the next post-- See you at the theaters.

No comments: