This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Sunday, February 4, 2007

"Ghostbusters III"? Animated?

It's funny cause the other day I was talking about how Bill Murray needs to stop making these hideously boring indie films of his and go back to what made him...oh..."good". I jokingly said he needs to do "Ghostbusters III", apparently God took me seriously. Or maybe he found "Lost In Translation" just as bad. I don't know.
In any case, Dan Aykroyd was quoted saying that a "Ghostbusters III" was in the works and was going to be completely CGI animated. He and Bill Murray are attatched to voice their respective characters from the first two movies. No word on if the others will return or not quite yet.
As odd as this sounds, I'm ok with it. As long as its not kiddied down and maintains the humor of the first two movies, I'll be ok. Yeah...I know...They'll probably kiddie it down. It's worth crossing my fingers over though.

No comments: