This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Friday, March 23, 2007

Watson on the Final Two Potter Films-- Along with the Rest

Well for those of you worried (though you shouldn't have been) Emma Watson will be returning as Hermione for the final two Harry Potter films. (The crowd goes wild...especially the guys.) Along with her, Rupert Grint will be coming back for the last two films as well. (Eh...) We already know Radcliffe and his fantastic new haircut will be returning, so there you go. The tri had this to say about their returning:

Daniel Radcliffe: "Playing the role of Harry Potter has been an immense privilege, and I look forward to completing the series. I feel a huge sense of loyalty to the character of Harry and the fans who have supported these films over the years. During filming, I have learnt so much, made lots of friends and met people who have changed my life. I am indebted to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros. and David Heyman for giving me this fantastic opportunity."

Emma Watson: "I could never let Hermione go--she is my hero! I love her too much and love what playing her has meant to me. I am excited and honoured to be finishing what I started and playing her in all seven of the films."

Rupert Grint: "Ron Weasley has become a big part of my life and not just because we've both got ginger hair! I've been so proud to play him and loved every second of being part of this world. I'm really looking forward to filming the last two films and being back with my 'Weasley family' and, of course, to seeing my good friends Emma and Dan. Thank you to everyone for being so supportive over the years; we couldn't have done it without you."

There you have it! All three are back! Ponder at your will.

No comments: