This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"The Wolfman" Revealed

The updated Wolfman, from the film of the same title coming out next year, has been revealed. Somehow, Benecio Del Toro looks even more frightening than ever. As uninterested as I am in this production right now, I must admit that I'm very impressed with the make-up work. (Though I didn't expect these photos to be released this early.) It looks very similar to the 1940s design, but obviously modern day make-up has enhanced a few things about it. Very cool. Click to enlarge:




I don't know how Johnston's "Wolfman" is going to turn out-- I'm rather indifferent about the film right now. The visuals should be pretty cool as long as they stay away from an overabundance of CGI though.

No comments: