This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

TRAILER - Inception

A science fiction epic which "takes place in the architecture of the mind." Says director Christopher Nolan. Watching the trailer I'm wondering how literal we should take this comment.

I know I'm a little late with this trailer, but I love it so much I had to post it. Why? Lets just say I enjoy whatever teasing Christopher Nolan gives me. (If anyone wants to take that as a sexual connotation you're entitled.)

Even with this trailer it's hard to say what "Inception" is really about. But with the director of "The Dark Knight" composing a cast with Leonardo DiCaprio, Ken Watanabe, Ellen Paige, Michael Cane, Tom Hardy and Tom Berenger, the only thing you should care about is how soon you can get your ticket.

Did I mention Hans Zimmer's doing the music? And scene:



Next summer.

No comments: