This Blog Has Been Glanced at This Many Times:

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Harry Potter and the Two Pictures

I've been behind on the Harry Potter stuff as of late. I've neglected to put a slew of pictures up that are now readily available anywhere, but I felt I should justify myself with a set of two new ones. The pictures below depict Dumbledore conjuring a blast of fire to battle some un-dead creatures. And the other is of a young Tom Riddle, obviously a flashback. Click to enlarge.



Notice Dumbledore behind Riddle-- It seems he would still maintain that spectacular beard at that point of time, but otherwise a good depiction of past times. I really like the shot Dumbledore conjuring fire. There's a taste of spectacle to that shot that seems to echo the final battle in the last movie.

This November.

No comments: